Saturday, August 31, 2002

hoobastanks - crawling in the dark

I will dedicate and sacrifice
My everything for just a second's worth
Of how my story's ending.

And I wish I could know if the
Directions that I take and all
The choices that I make
Won't end up all for nothing.

Chorus:
Show me what it's for.
Make me understand it.
I've been crawling in the dark
Looking for the answer.

Is there something more
Than what I've been handed?
I've been crawling in the dark
Looking for the answer

Help me carry on
Show me its ok to
Use my heart and not my eyes
to navigate the darkness

Will the ending be ever coming suddenly?
Will I ever get to see the ending to my story?

Repeat Chorus

How much further do i have to go?
How much longer until i finally know?
Because I'm looking and
I just can't see what's in front of me.
In front of me.


Repeat Chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment