Wednesday, August 28, 2002

physics was horrible. i thought everything was quite ok, until they started to compare answers. i screwed the prelims again. but i didn't say that i didn't care.

i hate it when people say 'oh, you're going to go to a poly anyway, you don't need to work so hard. just pass can lo.' of cos i don't need to. YOUR prelims are always more important than MINE, isn't that so? so i can jolly well stuff myself and collect garbage for a living next time. i can get as many f9s on my results slip and trash my parents' hopes. of cos i won't get f9s. of cos i won't get all c6s either. then WHAT. you think i'm a born genius? what the hell am i working so hard for then? don't whine to me about your idiotic 'low' grades when all you can think about is how you are going to make your life easier by going to a school where you can fit in. i have a family whom i don't want to disappoint. and i have my pride. i will kill you if you do that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment