Monday, September 15, 2003

Love (not written by me)

Moving on is simple, it's what you leave behind that makes it so difficult

We talk about what-we-call love, we talk about love problems... What exactly is love? Do you believe in true love? I fell in love, fell out of love, fell in love again, and fell out of love again. I was dumped once, I dumped somebody once. What is it like to fall in love yet not loved back? Get what I mean? kind of confused myself too

i never wanted to love one guy after one guy.i used to like someone so much one year ago,tat im willing to give up everything just for him.But he love me,and love someone else.I dont blame him,cos i know no-one would want to love 2 person at the same time.Have u ever felt betrayed by your loved ones?Yes,i did.when i realise the person i trust most could't be trusted anymore.When i realise everything he said was a lie.All the things i wanted to say to him was swallowed back.I wanted so much to cry out,but i cant.I started to realise i could't say anymore to him,cos im afraid if im not careful,everything which i told him,would become a open topic for everyone.

Time pass by,i fall in love with someone esle.The strength of love for him is too strong..i love him more than anyone else.But probably this relationship with him wouldn't have an ending, because this relationship probably wouldn't even have a starting.People say that true love has a happy ending, but to me, true love has no ending,it goes on and on and on... I believe everybody has fallen in love before.I don't believe in sayings like," I haven't loved anyone before yet." This never existed. Love comes from the deepest of our hearts, it seems so hard to catch, so hard to understand, so hard to control, so hard to maintain. Why can't we love two people at a time? Why can some people be so good at relationships and why can some people be unsure of how to maintain a relationship? Everybody wants to treasure their relationship, nobody wants to love a person yet think of another person...

I have always believe in love at first sight and true love.I have always believe in fate and destiny.I believe heaven will sent each of us our angel when the time is ripe.Everything is arranged by fate.No one can change it.No use forcing into any relationship as it will only bring you pains and tears.Do not deceive urself in any relationships.Go for what ur heart yearns to be with and not what ur eyes desire.True love does not rely on outer beauty but a person's personality and how much one is willing to sacrifice for their loves ones.Not every relationship is lasting.Different relationship has dfferent story line.Love does not appear like those in fairy tales or dramas.Sometimes,love is us just a game.It have to play in the right way.I dare not deny tat i have somehow lost trust in guys,but i do hope that my perfect guy will come along one day with its sincerity and walk by by side with me no matter rain or shine for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment