Saturday, August 21, 2004

erghhh my com really sucks. tried to format it yesterday. all went well until i accidentally pressed something that uninstalled my internet explorer and all the games i have. now my laptop has no life. bluarghz. the worst thing is i can't reinstall them again cos i don't have the windows xp home edition os. so i have to install the xp pro os (that's the only one i've got) , but it didn't reinstall back my internet explorer and all that crap. guess i have to reformat them again. haiz. and it's so sucky cos i installed office 2003 but the global ime online couldn't match this version and i have to enable the languages by downloading from the home edition again. this time can probably download from the xp pro version since i changed my os. still. sucky. wasted a few hours. arghhhh >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment