Friday, July 15, 2005

i'm looking forward to the next camp now that this one ended quite so well. unexpectedly. heh heh. and looking at my previous posts, i suppose i shouldn't have dreaded it so much after all. maybe it was due to past camp experiences since i really didn't have that much fun, but i attribute the outcome to the people in my group~! (not all though) and if i just overlook things that didn't really appeal to me, yup, everything was pretty smooth.

points of complaints:
the food was terrible. (not all la, but my briyani happened to have a litre of oil inside)
the drinks was basically plain water with colorings. (except milo and teh)
we were swimming in our holy (hole-y) tents. (ended up sleeping on trash bags...)
sleeping with wet hair. (like bath and sleep immediately?)
and i hate spider webs. (the sky was pretty though)

i shall keep the good points to myself haha

No comments:

Post a Comment