Wednesday, July 06, 2005

the last time i saw consecutive big moths (and i mean big, like a3 size that kind of big) was when i was probably in primary school, and i swear i saw the same moth (or maybe there was just too many of them?). the first time i think it was somewhere in singapore, the second was at a computer school my cousin was attending, the last one was at the beef noodles shop beside my fifth aunt's tang yuan shop. it got entangled in a big fan and laid on the floor, twitching, like a piece of paper, dying.
a few days ago, i saw 4 consecutive moths again. just wondering what it means. this time it's just much smaller, like 3 pieces of namecard sizes. the first was in the morning near my block while walking towards the mrt, and the second was at my workplace, the third it was back at my block again, and the next minute after i see the last moth, another one appeared at my feet, dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment