Wednesday, October 18, 2006

1. My friends...
where are they?
2. I am listening to..
some serial drama dialogues from the living room
3. Maybe I should...
just slack all the way!!
4. I love...
squall leonhart!!
5. My plan...
don't seem to be able to be fulfilled
6. I don't understand...
why do you act that way... and why i respond that way.
7. I lost...
my life back there.
8. People say...
things that i don't want to hear
9. I'm missing...
life at morey's...
10. Love means...
being both tense and comfortable around that person
11. Somewhere, someone is...
waiting for me (HAHA)
12.I'm always searching for...
the answer.
13.Forever seems....
just like a fantasy.
14. I never want to....
do this to you.
15. My mobile phone...
has a byakuya wallpaper
16. When I wake up in the morning...
i sleep again and try to wake up again (and loop those actions)
17. I get annoyed when...
i get criticised in something i put in a lot of effort on
18. Parties are...
fun and annoying at the same time.
19. My cat is ...
that fat garfield downstairs heh.
20. Hug and kisses..
cookies and cream~
21. Today I...
had a marketing test and slacked all the way till now (i'm still slacking)
22. Tomorrow I will...
be working (haizzzzzzzz, boring)
23. I really want...
to get out of school
24. I...
am wondering why i'm doing this (-_-`)

No comments:

Post a Comment