Monday, May 14, 2007

ooh... ever since my 13 sub splits of a single strand of hair, i thought nothing could be worse than that. a pity it was too miniscule to be fully captured by my camera before i lost it (yes, i tried to keep it inside my morey's piers keychain box, but i forgot i had kept my hair there and when i opened it back in singapore, it flew away). i just found another one, 5 splits, no less and here's how it looks like:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

notice the arrow part - that's a backsplit. just like when you try to break a branch but only half of it (lengthwise) breaks, and that's the result you get. i thought i might as well draw my record 13-splits. most of it was branched out like the bottom part, with a few rare sub-sub-branches. maybe it was only 11 splits. i can't remember. oh well. if only i still had it with me, i might go into the guiness book of world records for the most no. of splits on a single strand of hair. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment