Monday, March 24, 2008

and now i have like 1 week to work on my next project: min jeong ho or jang geum's dream! or shoujo changumu no yume. (i'll stick to the jap name)
couldn't really find decent photos of him so i had to take screenshots from crunchyroll and youtube. the color and resolution differs so much though. here's how he looks like.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


i've no idea why they are gay-ifying him but i can assure you that he is very manly in the show. like in dae jang geum of cos (only much cuter :D).

3 comments:

Katie G. Lee said...

Thanks so much for posting this! I love the show and I think it's overlooked. Glad to see another Jang Geum fan out there! I agree, Jeong-ho is manly. Great cosplay btw!

Dream on!~

Katie G. Lee said...

I also saw the last two pics and went into homophobic seal mode! LOL

Katie G. Lee said...

Although his blushie face is adorable.. Omg I'm so chatty, I better get off the internet now...

Post a Comment