Friday, March 07, 2008

i am so pissed.
i just realised my obi is too short. alright i have a huge ass and i underestimated. that is the worst thing to do for tailoring. especially since i have to resew all the gold trims and stuff. sighss. or should i just split them in half and add cloths. hope it won't look too messy. and i'm still quite clueless about my embroidery. perhaps i'll try pattern drawing on a tracing paper, then sewing on that tracing paper since it can be easily torn away...
oh well. finally added on the collar and sleeves yesterday to my inner top. where i have understimated the length of my sleeves as well and had to add extra cloth. oh well, luckily i bought extra white satin...


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


now i have my hugie sleeves, yayyy

No comments:

Post a Comment