Thursday, March 06, 2008

so i worked super hard and chionged the costume.
i swear i'm getting good in this type of top. (-_-`) finished it in 1 hour.
here's the inner top. the outer top is still missing one sleeve cos of my stupid colour blunder.


Photobucket


and then the inner skirt with the satin trails.


Photobucket


the outer skirt (light lilac). i may need to mend the trims.


Photobucket


stitched a zip on top. first time my skirt is made from a template... and actually looks like a skirt because of the cutting. AND fits my waist (it's usually toooo big).


Photobucket


my favourite! the obi. originally supposed to look like this:


Photobucket


Photobucket


and my half completed version with the gold trims!


Photobucket


added on the dark hard purple portion. realised my red was too short. so i cheated a little. gahh why does my cheat look so obvious even in this pixelated picture. :(


Photobucket


this tricolor flap is infront of the skirt. still missing the clouds.


Photobucket

probably gonna mend the sides so it looks more... hmmm straight? and this is the 2 golden strips that's supposed to be in front of the triclour flap. ok, it's a little 'wai1' but i tried my best. the ribbon is really hard to stitch on and it keeps de-weaving (whatever you call it...). so irritating. but i guess it shouldn't look too bad when pieced together. heh. it's still incomplete without the crystals and there's supposed to be another thin arrowed lining.


Photobucket


ok i should get back to work. my boss says he is giving me the highest salary amongst all his employees. wheeps. shouldn't slack too much eh. or maybe he was just making me guilty. baka.

No comments:

Post a Comment